The new bus is designed for short and medium distances journeys in urban and intercity services.
It is characterised by the MODULARITY and VERSATILITY of its interior.
Available in both High and Low Entry floor versions.
|SB3 LOW ENTRY|
|LENGTH (mm)||MAXIMUM SEATS|
|11.000 mm||37 seats + driver|
|12.000 mm||41 seats + driver|
|12.800 mm||45 seats + driver|
|15.000 mm||57 seats + driver|
|18.400 mm Art.||71 seats + driver|
|LENGTH (mm)||MAXIMUM SEATS||MAX. LUGGAGE CAPACITY|
|13.000 mm||51 seats + driver||6,63 m3|
|18.500 mm Art.||71 seats + driver||5,02 m3|
- Panoramic windscreen.
- Maximum front visibility from all seats.
- Optikool laminated treatment as standard.
- Extra tinted simple side windows as standard.
- Interior spacious and bright, easy to clean.
- Interior lighting crossways in the centre of the ceiling using LEDs.
- Door opening system integrated into the front door panel.
- Wide driver side window with electric operation as standard.
- New multiplex architecture that includes climate control and connection to the chassis, with instrument panel fault troubleshooting system as standard on all vehicles.
- Single panel front door and double panel rear, electric as standard.
- Audio equipment of radio, CD player and USB port as standard.
- SB3 bodywork complies with the rollover rules (Regulation 66.02).
- Reinforced front structure for shock absorption, providing greater protection in the driver area.
- Front and front bumper can have driver assistance systems installed, such as automatic braking and lane departure warning (DSS).
- External mirrors:
- Anti-collision system.
- The mirror folds inwards or autwards after a moderate impact.
- Maximum visibility.
- Comply with current school regulations.
- Electrical adjustment.
- Anti-collision system.
- IR reversing camera as standard with dashboard display via 7-inch TFT screen.
Ergonomy – Confort
- Solid structureand silent.
- Wide access to the interior of the vehicle.
- Wide, high driver position for better control.
- Available as an option: Driver compartment closing via rear partition and side door and vandal-proof closing.
- Strategic location of the mirrors for easy visibility, preventingunhealthy posture. One-piece motorised blinds on windshield, with vision through it and with an opaque strip at the start.
- Interior versatility with the possibility of modular installation of luggage racks and individual air vents and light.
- De-mister as standard with the possibility of adding cold function.
- Four locations for electronic messages:
- On the dashboard.
- Upper part of windscreen.
- At the side and rear.
- Easy access to front and rear lights, spare wheel and tailgate for easy maintenance.
- New bi-halogen headlights as standard and daylight via 5-point LED.
- Headlights with bi-LED technology as option, lasting 10 times longer than bi-xenon and with less maintenance.
- Front fog and rear fog lamps as standard.
- Engine cover optimised for the greater ventilation required by the Euro 6 chassis.
- Electrical switch panels (both chassis and body) unified into one, more easily accessible, location.
- Switch panel is located behind the driver´s position in Low Entry version.
- Modular design, for easy maintenance of utilities (e.g. electrics, heating, cooling and chassis).
- Front and rear elbows are removable and independent, so can be changed quickly and easily.
- LED tail lights as standard.
You can download the SB3 catalogue here
Do you want to make contact with us? Go for a test drive? Receive a catalogue? Find a dealer? At SUNSUNDEGUI, we are at your disposal.
You can also get in our contact page.